At Worthy Brewing Meeting Room
495 NE Bellevue Dr, Bend, OR 97701
All healthcare professionals are invited to join COAPP and local guest speaker Dr. Adam Williams, allergist, for a CME and provider networking event.
Provider Meet & Greet & Drinks (venue subject to change)
Q & A- 7:45
Title: The approach to the patient with itchy rashes: An allergist’s perspective
Summary of topics:
Urticaria defined-- What is urticaria?
- What urticaria is NOT
- Non-urticarial pruritic skin disorders
- Atopic dermatitis
- Nummular eczema
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Morbilliform eruptions
- Chronic pruritus (without rash)
- Pityriasis rosea
- Unexplained eosinophilic spongiotic dermatitis
- Etiology of acute and chronic urticaria
- Role of IGE and other testing
- Management of acute and chronic urticaria
- Anti-histamine refractory chronic urticaria
ACCREDITATION: This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation prerequirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of St. Charles Health System and the Central Oregon Advanced Practice Providers (COAPP). St. Charles Health System is accredited by the Oregon Medical Association to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
St. Charles Health System designates this live activity for a maximum of 2.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.