Treating Mental Health in Children & Adolescents
From 6pm until 8:30 PM
At Thump on Emkay
Thump Coffee1001 Southwest Emkay Drive, ##110, Bend, OR, 97702
Join Central Oregon Advanced Practice Providers (COAPP), your local NP & PA organization, for a CME on pediatric mental health, with local specialist, Kate Coppedge, pediatric mental health nurse practitioner.
COAPP welcomes ALL community health care professionals to attend our educational events and become members of our professional organization.
"Treating mental health in children and adolescents" with a focus on depression, anxiety, and ADHD
Learning objectives are as follows:
- review of neurotransmitters and how they affect mood and functioning
- How diagnostic criteria for depression, anxiety, and ADHD differ in children
- treatment options for depression, anxiety, and ADHD in children
- What to monitor for with various treatments
- Natural supports for depression, anxiety, and ADHD in children
Continuing medical education credits: 2
Location: Thump on Emkay (SW Bend)
Light snacks, beer, coffee, tea, kombucha are available on site. One free beverage for members will be provided.
6pm-6:45pm Check In & Social Networking Hour
6:45-7pm- Introductions, Announcements
8-8:30 Q & A
Kate Coppedge, PMHNP-BC, has her own private practice and specializes in pediatric mental health. She has over 10 years experience in her field and incorporates functional medicine /integrative health into her practice.
For more information about Kate or her practice, please visit www.peaceofmindfm.com